Our Promise to You
- All staff must pass a health check prior to working.
- Any staff member showing slight symptoms will immediately be removed from the schedule for testing and not allowed to return until confirmed negative results are received.
- All indoor and outdoor seating will be within current social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the restaurant.
- Common areas, tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Utensils, menus and condiments will be single use or cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- If any employee tests positive, we will professionally sanitize the restaurant before reopening.
Your Promise to Us
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19, please help us keep everyone safe by using our curbside pickup option.
- Know your 3w’s: wear your mask, wait 6 feet apart, wash your hands frequently.
- If you have underlying health conditions or are concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to use our curbside pickup option.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please ask for a manager who will be happy to assist you.